- We provide service to over 130 clients
- We make 3000 1 way rides a year
- We have over 20 volunteer drivers
- We transport to over 25 medical offices in the greater New Milford area
- We serve the greater New Milford area, including Roxbury, Sherman and Washington
- We drive to surrounding towns, including but not limited to Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, and Ridgefield.
- We have a Wheel Chair Accessible Bus, which can accommodate standard size wheelchairs
- Laura, Lead Scheduler
- SueAnn, Office Support
- Kathy, Office Support
- Thea, Program Coordinator
- 1 2013 Chevy Sonics
- 1 2016 Ford E350 Bus with wheelchair lift
- 1 2017 Chevy Malibu
Just to know…
We ask that you schedule your
appointments at least two weeks in
Our service runs Monday-Thursday (not Friday) 9am-Noon and 1-3:30. Exceptions may be permitted. Please call our office Monday-Thursday 9am-12 noon for more details.
You MUST be independent and mobile or have a caregiver, friend or family member to assist you.
Drivers cannot leave the vehicle unattended, especially with other clients inside.
If your home /driveway is not safely accessible we cannot provide service.
*Please keep in mind during inclement weather and unsafe road conditions, We may cancel our service. If New Milford schools are closed and you have an appointment that day, we will contact you.
WHEELS is also closed on federal holidays.